Learn about the value of time and its effects on options trading.
Time decay is a measure of the rate of decline in the value of an options contract due to the passage of time. Time decay accelerates as an option’s time to expiration draws closer since there’s less time to realize a profit from the trade.
- Time decay is the rate of change in value to an option’s price as it nears expiration.
- Depending on whether an option is in-the-money (ITM), time decay accelerates in the last month before expiration.
- The more time left until expiry, the slower the time decay while the closer to expiry, the more time decay increases.
- Introduction to Time Decay
- Introduction to Option Theta
- Theta and Strike
- Time Decay in real-time
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Time Decay
Introduction to Option Theta
Theta and Strike
Time Decay in real time
Continue to option basics part 6 – implied volatility