In all our courses we demonstrate Option trading in a real brokerage account
Before you start trading options, you need to learn the basics of options trading because options are a complex product and you need to know how to use them.
Understanding the basics in options can yield high profits and just as importantly prevent you from making mistakes
The first part of the basics of options trading.
I give you an overview of the history of options.
We will get acquainted with the different types of options alongside a voice option.
We will learn about option screens, option chains, and expiration.
We will see CALL options performance.
We will look at the risk profile of the buyer and seller of risk graphs, the options seller options.
Call options are financial contracts that give the option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy a stock, bond, commodity, or other asset or instrument at a specified price within a specific time period. The stock, bond, or commodity is called the underlying asset. A call buyer profits when the underlying asset increases in price.
Understanding Call Options
- A call is an option contract giving the owner the right, but not the obligation, to buy a specified amount of an underlying security at a specified price within a specified time.
- The specified price is known as the strike price and the specified time during which a sale is made is its expiration or time to maturity.
- You pay a fee to purchase a call option, called the premium; this per-share charge is the maximum you can lose on a call option.
- Over 30 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End with Testing Training Included.
- Learn Option basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Learn the advantage of the option
- Introduction to Call Option – Buyer Perspective
- Options Chain – Buyer Perspective
- Live Trading Example
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Greeks and call buyer
Greeks and call seller
Greeks and Put Buyer
Greeks and Put Seller
Portfolio and Greeks
More strategies and Greeks
Real case scenario
Continue to Option Basics Part 9 – Covered Call Strategy